Plant species richness belowground: higher richness and new patterns revealed by next-generation sequencing
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: ENVIRONMENTAL DNA
Volume 21, Issue 8, pages 2004–2016, April 2012
How to Cite
HIIESALU, I., ÖPIK, M., METSIS, M., LILJE, L., DAVISON, J., VASAR, M., MOORA, M., ZOBEL, M., WILSON, S. D. and PÄRTEL, M. (2012), Plant species richness belowground: higher richness and new patterns revealed by next-generation sequencing. Molecular Ecology, 21: 2004–2016. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05390.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Received 1 July 2011; revision received 7 October 2011; accepted 19 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!