Article first published online: 14 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Social systems: Demographic and genetic issues
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 647–661, February 2012
How to Cite
ROSSITER, S. J., ZUBAID, A., MOHD-ADNAN, A., STRUEBIG, M. J., KUNZ, T. H., GOPAL, S., PETIT, E. J. and KINGSTON, T. (2012), Social organization and genetic structure: insights from codistributed bat populations. Molecular Ecology, 21: 647–661. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05391.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Received 1 August 2011; revision received 19 October 2011; accepted 25 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!