Present address: Sustainable Agro-Ecosystems and Bioresources, Fondazione Edmund Mach-IASMA, via Edmund Mach 1, 38100 San Michele all’Adige, Italy
Extensive gene flow over Europe and possible speciation over Eurasia in the ectomycorrhizal basidiomycete Laccaria amethystina complex
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 281–299, January 2012
How to Cite
VINCENOT, L., NARA, K., STHULTZ, C., LABBÉ, J., DUBOIS, M.-P., TEDERSOO, L., MARTIN, F. and SELOSSE, M.-A. (2012), Extensive gene flow over Europe and possible speciation over Eurasia in the ectomycorrhizal basidiomycete Laccaria amethystina complex. Molecular Ecology, 21: 281–299. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05392.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Received 11 July 2011; revision received 27 October 2011; accepted 1 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!