Current address: Florida Museum of Natural History, University of Florida, Museum Rd & Newell Dr, Gainesville, FL 32611, USA.
Propagule pressure and colony social organization are associated with the successful invasion and rapid range expansion of fire ants in China
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2011
© Published 2011. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 817–833, February 2012
How to Cite
YANG, C.-C., ASCUNCE, M. S., LUO, L.-Z., SHAO, J.-G., SHIH, C.-J. and SHOEMAKER, D. (2012), Propagule pressure and colony social organization are associated with the successful invasion and rapid range expansion of fire ants in China. Molecular Ecology, 21: 817–833. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05393.x
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2011
- Received 21 December 2010; revision received 31 October 2011; accepted 2 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!