Effects of forest plantations on the genetic composition of conspecific native Aleppo pine populations
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 300–313, January 2012
How to Cite
STEINITZ, O., ROBLEDO-ARNUNCIO, J. J. and NATHAN, R. (2012), Effects of forest plantations on the genetic composition of conspecific native Aleppo pine populations. Molecular Ecology, 21: 300–313. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05394.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Received 12 September 2011; revision received 1 November 2011; accepted 2 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!