Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Genetic diversity of wild grapevine populations in Spain and their genetic relationships with cultivated grapevines
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 800–816, February 2012
How to Cite
DE ANDRÉS, M. T., BENITO, A., PÉREZ-RIVERA, G., OCETE, R., LOPEZ, M. A., GAFORIO, L., MUÑOZ, G., CABELLO, F., MARTÍNEZ ZAPATER, J. M. and ARROYO-GARCÍA, R. (2012), Genetic diversity of wild grapevine populations in Spain and their genetic relationships with cultivated grapevines. Molecular Ecology, 21: 800–816. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05395.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Received 31 May 2010; revision received 10 October 2011; accepted 28 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!