Evaluating the influence of different aspects of habitat fragmentation on mating patterns and pollen dispersal in the bird-pollinated Banksia sphaerocarpa var. caesia
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
© 2011 State of Western Australia
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 314–328, January 2012
How to Cite
LLORENS, T. M., BYRNE, M., YATES, C. J., NISTELBERGER, H. M. and COATES, D. J. (2012), Evaluating the influence of different aspects of habitat fragmentation on mating patterns and pollen dispersal in the bird-pollinated Banksia sphaerocarpa var. caesia. Molecular Ecology, 21: 314–328. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05396.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Received 30 March 2011; revision received 20 October 2011; accepted 3 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!