Effect of sexual recombination on population diversity in aflatoxin production by Aspergillus flavus and evidence for cryptic heterokaryosis
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 1453–1476, March 2012
How to Cite
OLARTE, R. A., HORN, B. W., DORNER, J. W., MONACELL, J. T., SINGH, R., STONE, E. A. and CARBONE, I. (2012), Effect of sexual recombination on population diversity in aflatoxin production by Aspergillus flavus and evidence for cryptic heterokaryosis. Molecular Ecology, 21: 1453–1476. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05398.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2011
- Received 23 August 2011; revision accepted 19 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!