1Current address: Ecology Group (PN 624), Institute of Natural Resources, Massey University, Private Bag 11-222, Palmerston North, 4442, New Zealand.
Multilocus coalescent analysis of haemoglobin differentiation between low- and high-altitude populations of crested ducks (Lophonetta specularioides)
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 350–368, January 2012
How to Cite
BULGARELLA, M., PETERS, J. L., KOPUCHIAN, C., VALQUI, T., WILSON, R. E. and McCRACKEN, K. G. (2012), Multilocus coalescent analysis of haemoglobin differentiation between low- and high-altitude populations of crested ducks (Lophonetta specularioides). Molecular Ecology, 21: 350–368. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05400.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Received 28 July 2011; revision received 14 October 2011; accepted 21 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!