Speciation in the Rana chensinensis species complex and its relationship to the uplift of the Qinghai–Tibetan Plateau
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 960–973, February 2012
How to Cite
ZHOU, W.-W., WEN, Y., FU, J., XU, Y.-B., JIN, J.-Q., DING, L., MIN, M.-S., CHE, J. and ZHANG, Y.-P. (2012), Speciation in the Rana chensinensis species complex and its relationship to the uplift of the Qinghai–Tibetan Plateau. Molecular Ecology, 21: 960–973. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05411.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Received 3 April 2011; revision received 2 November 2011; accepted 8 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!