Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: ENVIRONMENTAL DNA
Volume 21, Issue 8, pages 1918–1930, April 2012
How to Cite
STOOF-LEICHSENRING, K. R., EPP, L. S., TRAUTH, M. H. and TIEDEMANN, R. (2012), Hidden diversity in diatoms of Kenyan Lake Naivasha: a genetic approach detects temporal variation. Molecular Ecology, 21: 1918–1930. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05412.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Received 1 April 2011; revision received 6 November 2011; accepted 9 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!