Estimating population divergence time and phylogeny from single-nucleotide polymorphisms data with outgroup ascertainment bias
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 974–986, February 2012
How to Cite
WANG, Y. and NIELSEN, R. (2012), Estimating population divergence time and phylogeny from single-nucleotide polymorphisms data with outgroup ascertainment bias. Molecular Ecology, 21: 974–986. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05413.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2011
- Received 18 December 2010; revision received 8 November 2011; accepted 14 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!