Present address: Department of Animal and Plant Sciences, University of Sheffield, Sheffield S10 2TN, UK
Gynodioecy in structured populations: understanding fine-scale sex ratio variation in Beta vulgaris ssp. maritima
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2011
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 834–850, February 2012
How to Cite
DE CAUWER, I., DUFAY, M., HORNOY, B., COURSEAUX, A. and ARNAUD, J.-F. (2012), Gynodioecy in structured populations: understanding fine-scale sex ratio variation in Beta vulgaris ssp. maritima. Molecular Ecology, 21: 834–850. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05414.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2011
- Received 14 July 2011; revision received 8 November 2011; accepted 17 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!