Phenotypic plasticity allows the Mediterranean parsley frog Pelodytes punctatus to exploit two temporal niches under continuous gene flow
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 876–886, February 2012
How to Cite
JOURDAN-PINEAU, H., DAVID, P. and CROCHET, P.-A. (2012), Phenotypic plasticity allows the Mediterranean parsley frog Pelodytes punctatus to exploit two temporal niches under continuous gene flow. Molecular Ecology, 21: 876–886. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05420.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Received 30 July 2010; revision received 9 November 2011; accepted 17 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!