Spatially structured populations with a low level of cryptic diversity in European marine Gastrotricha
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 1239–1254, March 2012
How to Cite
KIENEKE, A., MARTÍNEZ ARBIZU, P. M. and FONTANETO, D. (2012), Spatially structured populations with a low level of cryptic diversity in European marine Gastrotricha. Molecular Ecology, 21: 1239–1254. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05421.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Received 14 June 2011; revision received 21 November 2011; accepted 27 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!