Present address: Metapopulation Research Group, University of Helsinki, Department of Biological and Environmental Sciences, P.O. Box 65, 00014 Helsinki, Finland.
Numts help to reconstruct the demographic history of the ocellated lizard (Lacerta lepida) in a secondary contact zone
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 1005–1018, February 2012
How to Cite
MIRALDO, A., HEWITT, G. M., DEAR, P. H., PAULO, O. S. and EMERSON, B. C. (2012), Numts help to reconstruct the demographic history of the ocellated lizard (Lacerta lepida) in a secondary contact zone. Molecular Ecology, 21: 1005–1018. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05422.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Received 20 July 2010; revision received 16 November 2011; accepted 23 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!