Consequences of frugivore-mediated seed dispersal for the spatial and genetic structures of a neotropical palm
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 1019–1031, February 2012
How to Cite
CHOO, J., JUENGER, T. E. and SIMPSON, B. B. (2012), Consequences of frugivore-mediated seed dispersal for the spatial and genetic structures of a neotropical palm. Molecular Ecology, 21: 1019–1031. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05425.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Received 6 April 2011; revision received 16 November 2011; accepted 18 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!