Integration of molecular, ecological, morphological and endosymbiont data for species delimitation within the Pnigalio soemius complex (Hymenoptera: Eulophidae)
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 1190–1208, March 2012
How to Cite
GEBIOLA, M., GÓMEZ-ZURITA, J., MONTI, M.M., NAVONE, P. and BERNARDO, U. (2012), Integration of molecular, ecological, morphological and endosymbiont data for species delimitation within the Pnigalio soemius complex (Hymenoptera: Eulophidae). Molecular Ecology, 21: 1190–1208. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05428.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Received 15 July 2011; revision received 12 November 2011; accepted 24 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!