Genomic signature of natural and anthropogenic stress in wild populations of the waterflea Daphnia magna: validation in space, time and experimental evolution
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 9, pages 2160–2175, May 2012
How to Cite
ORSINI, L., SPANIER, K. I. and DE MEESTER, L. (2012), Genomic signature of natural and anthropogenic stress in wild populations of the waterflea Daphnia magna: validation in space, time and experimental evolution. Molecular Ecology, 21: 2160–2175. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05429.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Received 9 June 2011; revision received 8 November 2011; accepted 17 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!