Contrasting introduction scenarios among continents in the worldwide invasion of the banana fungal pathogen Mycosphaerella fijiensis
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 1098–1114, March 2012
How to Cite
ROBERT, S., RAVIGNE, V., ZAPATER, M.-F., ABADIE, C. and CARLIER, J. (2012), Contrasting introduction scenarios among continents in the worldwide invasion of the banana fungal pathogen Mycosphaerella fijiensis. Molecular Ecology, 21: 1098–1114. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05432.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Received 4 March 2011; revision accepted 23 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!