Disentangling the effects of breakdown of self-incompatibility and transition to selfing in North American Arabidopsis lyrata
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 1130–1142, March 2012
How to Cite
HAUDRY, A., ZHA, H. G., STIFT, M. and MABLE, B. K. (2012), Disentangling the effects of breakdown of self-incompatibility and transition to selfing in North American Arabidopsis lyrata. Molecular Ecology, 21: 1130–1142. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05435.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Received 4 August 2011; revision received 11 November 2011; accepted 3 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!