Environmental and genetic influences on body mass and resting metabolic rates (RMR) in a natural population of weasel Mustela nivalis
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 1283–1293, March 2012
How to Cite
ZUB, K., PIERTNEY, S., SZAFRAŃSKA, P. A. and KONARZEWSKI, M. (2012), Environmental and genetic influences on body mass and resting metabolic rates (RMR) in a natural population of weasel Mustela nivalis. Molecular Ecology, 21: 1283–1293. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05436.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
- Received 29 July 2010; revision received 28 November 2011; accepted 6 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!