Present address: School of Marine Science and Engineering, Plymouth University, Drake Circus, Plymouth PL4 8AA, UK
Connectivity of Caribbean coral populations: complementary insights from empirical and modelled gene flow
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 1143–1157, March 2012
How to Cite
FOSTER, N. L., PARIS, C. B., KOOL, J. T., BAUMS, I. B., STEVENS, J. R., SANCHEZ, J. A., BASTIDAS, C., AGUDELO, C., BUSH, P., DAY, O., FERRARI, R., GONZALEZ, P., GORE, S., GUPPY, R., McCARTNEY, M. A., McCOY, C., MENDES, J., SRINIVASAN, A., STEINER, S., VERMEIJ, M. J. A., WEIL, E. and MUMBY, P. J. (2012), Connectivity of Caribbean coral populations: complementary insights from empirical and modelled gene flow. Molecular Ecology, 21: 1143–1157. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05455.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Received 16 November 2010; revision received 19 November 2011; accepted 30 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!