Present addresses: ARC Centre of Excellence for Coral Reef Studies, James Cook University, Townsville, Australia and INSU-CNRS, UPMC, LOV, Observatoire Oceanologique de Villefranche, 06230 Villefranche-sur-Mer, France
The transcriptomic response to thermal stress is immediate, transient and potentiated by ultraviolet radiation in the sea anemone Anemonia viridis
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 1158–1174, March 2012
How to Cite
MOYA, A., GANOT, P., FURLA, P. and SABOURAULT, C. (2012), The transcriptomic response to thermal stress is immediate, transient and potentiated by ultraviolet radiation in the sea anemone Anemonia viridis. Molecular Ecology, 21: 1158–1174. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05458.x
These authors contributed equally to this work
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
- Received 16 September 2011; revision received 18 November 2011; accepted 26 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!