Out in the cold – how big and how old? Genetic fingerprinting reveals long-lived individuals withstand climatic oscillations in the arctic-alpine
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 1036–1037, March 2012
How to Cite
MILLER, A. (2012), Out in the cold – how big and how old? Genetic fingerprinting reveals long-lived individuals withstand climatic oscillations in the arctic-alpine. Molecular Ecology, 21: 1036–1037. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05467.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Received 3 November 2011; revision received 20 December 2011; accepted 21 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!