Present address: Key Laboratory of Agro-biodiversity and Pest Management of Education Ministry of China, Yunnan Agricultural University, Kunming, 650201, Yunnan, China.
Sex at the origin: an Asian population of the rice blast fungus Magnaporthe oryzae reproduces sexually
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 1330–1344, March 2012
How to Cite
SALEH, D., XU, P., SHEN, Y., LI, C., ADREIT, H., MILAZZO, J., RAVIGNÉ, V., BAZIN, E., NOTTÉGHEM, J.-L., FOURNIER, E. and THARREAU, D. (2012), Sex at the origin: an Asian population of the rice blast fungus Magnaporthe oryzae reproduces sexually. Molecular Ecology, 21: 1330–1344. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05469.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Received 9 September 2011; revision received 13 December 2011; accepted 17 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!