Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: ENVIRONMENTAL DNA
Volume 21, Issue 8, pages 2045–2050, April 2012
How to Cite
TABERLET, P., COISSAC, E., POMPANON, F., BROCHMANN, C. and WILLERSLEV, E. (2012), Towards next-generation biodiversity assessment using DNA metabarcoding. Molecular Ecology, 21: 2045–2050. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05470.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
- Received 1 October 2011; revision received 14 December 2011; accepted 16 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!