The role of immigration and in-situ radiation in explaining blood parasite assemblages in an island bird clade
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 1438–1452, March 2012
How to Cite
CORNUAULT, J., BATAILLARD, A., WARREN, B. H., LOOTVOET, A., MIRLEAU, P., DUVAL, T., MILÁ, B., THÉBAUD, C. and HEEB, P. (2012), The role of immigration and in-situ radiation in explaining blood parasite assemblages in an island bird clade. Molecular Ecology, 21: 1438–1452. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05483.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
- Received 11 August 2011; revision received 20 December 2011; accepted 30 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!