The role of immigration and in-situ radiation in explaining blood parasite assemblages in an island bird clade
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 1438–1452, March 2012
How to Cite
CORNUAULT, J., BATAILLARD, A., WARREN, B. H., LOOTVOET, A., MIRLEAU, P., DUVAL, T., MILÁ, B., THÉBAUD, C. and HEEB, P. (2012), The role of immigration and in-situ radiation in explaining blood parasite assemblages in an island bird clade. Molecular Ecology, 21: 1438–1452. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05483.x
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2012
- Received 11 August 2011; revision received 20 December 2011; accepted 30 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!