A Bayesian analysis of gene flow from crops to their wild relatives: cultivated (Lactuca sativa L.) and prickly lettuce (L. serriola L.) and the recent expansion of L. serriola in Europe
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 11, pages 2640–2654, June 2012
How to Cite
UWIMANA, B., D’ANDREA, L., FELBER, F., HOOFTMAN, D. A. P., Den NIJS, H. C. M., SMULDERS, M. J. M., VISSER, R. G. F. and Van De WIEL, C. C. M. (2012), A Bayesian analysis of gene flow from crops to their wild relatives: cultivated (Lactuca sativa L.) and prickly lettuce (L. serriola L.) and the recent expansion of L. serriola in Europe. Molecular Ecology, 21: 2640–2654. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05489.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
- Received 10 May 2011; revision received 14 December 2011; accepted 20 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!