Range-edge genetic diversity: locally poor extant southern patches maintain a regionally diverse hotspot in the seagrass Zostera marina
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 7, pages 1647–1657, April 2012
How to Cite
DIEKMANN, O. E. and SERRÃO, E. A. (2012), Range-edge genetic diversity: locally poor extant southern patches maintain a regionally diverse hotspot in the seagrass Zostera marina. Molecular Ecology, 21: 1647–1657. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05500.x
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2012
- Received 3 November 2011; revision received 15 January 2012; accepted 17 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!