Ecological drift and local exposures drive enteric bacterial community differences within species of Galápagos iguanas
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 7, pages 1779–1788, April 2012
How to Cite
LANKAU, E. W., HONG, P.-Y. and MACKIE, R. I. (2012), Ecological drift and local exposures drive enteric bacterial community differences within species of Galápagos iguanas. Molecular Ecology, 21: 1779–1788. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05502.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2012
- Received 5 September 2011; revision received 10 January 2012; accepted 19 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!