Comprehensive sampling reveals circumpolarity and sympatry in seven mitochondrial lineages of the Southern Ocean crinoid species Promachocrinus kerguelensis (Echinodermata)
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 10, pages 2502–2518, May 2012
How to Cite
HEMERY, L. G., ELÉAUME, M., ROUSSEL, V., AMÉZIANE, N., GALLUT, C., STEINKE, D., CRUAUD, C., COULOUX, A. and WILSON, N. G. (2012), Comprehensive sampling reveals circumpolarity and sympatry in seven mitochondrial lineages of the Southern Ocean crinoid species Promachocrinus kerguelensis (Echinodermata). Molecular Ecology, 21: 2502–2518. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05512.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2012
- Received 11 September 2011; revision received 10 January 2012; accepted 25 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!