Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages 2991–3005, June 2012
How to Cite
PARCHMAN, T. L., GOMPERT, Z., MUDGE, J., SCHILKEY, F. D., BENKMAN, C. W. and BUERKLE, C. A. (2012), Genome-wide association genetics of an adaptive trait in lodgepole pine. Molecular Ecology, 21: 2991–3005. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05513.x
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2012
- Received 29 August 2011; revision received 15 January 2012; accepted 23 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!