Population history of the Hispaniolan hutia Plagiodontia aedium (Rodentia: Capromyidae): testing the model of ancient differentiation on a geotectonically complex Caribbean island
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 9, pages 2239–2253, May 2012
How to Cite
BRACE, S., BARNES, I., POWELL, A., PEARSON, R., WOOLAVER, L. G., THOMAS, M. G. and TURVEY, S. T. (2012), Population history of the Hispaniolan hutia Plagiodontia aedium (Rodentia: Capromyidae): testing the model of ancient differentiation on a geotectonically complex Caribbean island. Molecular Ecology, 21: 2239–2253. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05514.x
- Issue online: 17 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2012
- Received 19 April 2011; revision received 18 January 2012; accepted 20 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!