Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 9, pages 2130–2144, May 2012
How to Cite
ZHANG, B., EDWARDS, O. R., KANG, L. and FULLER, S. J. (2012), Russian wheat aphids (Diuraphis noxia) in China: native range expansion or recent introduction?. Molecular Ecology, 21: 2130–2144. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05517.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
- Received 23 August 2011; revision received 15 January 2012; accepted 24 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!