Multiple biogeographical barriers identified across the monsoon tropics of northern Australia: phylogeographic analysis of the brachyotis group of rock-wallabies
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 9, pages 2254–2269, May 2012
How to Cite
POTTER, S., ELDRIDGE, M. D.B., TAGGART, D. A. and COOPER, S. J.B. (2012), Multiple biogeographical barriers identified across the monsoon tropics of northern Australia: phylogeographic analysis of the brachyotis group of rock-wallabies. Molecular Ecology, 21: 2254–2269. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05523.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
- Received 17 November 2011; revision received 24 January 2012; accepted 26 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!