Geographical structure and adaptive population differentiation in herbivore defence genes in European aspen (Populus tremula L., Salicaceae)
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 9, pages 2197–2207, May 2012
How to Cite
BERNHARDSSON, C. and INGVARSSON, P. K. (2012), Geographical structure and adaptive population differentiation in herbivore defence genes in European aspen (Populus tremula L., Salicaceae). Molecular Ecology, 21: 2197–2207. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05524.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
- Received 18 November 2011; revision received 18 January 2012; accepted 1 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!