Present address: Institut Pasteur, Department of Virology, Arboviruses and Insect Vectors, Paris, France.
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 9, pages 2297–2309, May 2012
How to Cite
ZOUACHE, K., MICHELLAND, R. J., FAILLOUX, A.-B., GRUNDMANN, G. L. and MAVINGUI, P. (2012), Chikungunya virus impacts the diversity of symbiotic bacteria in mosquito vector. Molecular Ecology, 21: 2297–2309. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05526.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Received 7 September 2011; revision received 29 November 2011; accepted 7 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!