Extensive sympatry, cryptic diversity and introgression throughout the geographic distribution of two coral species complexes
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 9, pages 2224–2238, May 2012
How to Cite
LADNER, J. T. and PALUMBI, S. R. (2012), Extensive sympatry, cryptic diversity and introgression throughout the geographic distribution of two coral species complexes. Molecular Ecology, 21: 2224–2238. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05528.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
- Received 31 October 2011; revision received 20 January 2012; accepted 24 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!