Present address: INRA, UMR AGAP 1334, Campus de La Gaillarde, 2 place Viala, F-34060 Montpellier, France.
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages 3006–3021, June 2012
How to Cite
BURGARELLA, C., NAVASCUÉS, M., ZABAL-AGUIRRE, M., BERGANZO, E., RIBA, M., MAYOL, M., VENDRAMIN, G. G. and GONZÁLEZ-MARTÍNEZ, S. C. (2012), Recent population decline and selection shape diversity of taxol-related genes. Molecular Ecology, 21: 3006–3021. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05532.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Received 8 November 2011; revision received 31 January 2012; accepted 5 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!