Present address: Faculty of Science and Technology, Free University of Bozen, Sernesistrasse, 1, I-39100 Bozen, Italy.
New environmental metabarcodes for analysing soil DNA: potential for studying past and present ecosystems
Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: ENVIRONMENTAL DNA
Volume 21, Issue 8, pages 1821–1833, April 2012
How to Cite
EPP, L. S., BOESSENKOOL, S., BELLEMAIN, E. P., HAILE, J., ESPOSITO, A., RIAZ, T., ERSÉUS, C., GUSAROV, V. I., EDWARDS, M. E., JOHNSEN, A., STENØIEN, H. K., HASSEL, K., KAUSERUD, H., YOCCOZ, N. G., BRÅTHEN, K. A., WILLERSLEV, E., TABERLET, P., COISSAC, E. and BROCHMANN, C. (2012), New environmental metabarcodes for analysing soil DNA: potential for studying past and present ecosystems. Molecular Ecology, 21: 1821–1833. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05537.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
- Received 9 February 2012; revision accepted 10 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!