Heavily male-biased long-distance dispersal of orang-utans (genus: Pongo), as revealed by Y-chromosomal and mitochondrial genetic markers
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 13, pages 3173–3186, July 2012
How to Cite
NIETLISBACH, P., ARORA, N., NATER, A., GOOSSENS, B., Van SCHAIK, C. P. and KRÜTZEN, M. (2012), Heavily male-biased long-distance dispersal of orang-utans (genus: Pongo), as revealed by Y-chromosomal and mitochondrial genetic markers. Molecular Ecology, 21: 3173–3186. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05539.x
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2012
- Received 26 October 2011; revision received 6 February 2012; accepted 10 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!