Forest fragmentation genetics in a formerly widespread island endemic tree: Vateriopsis seychellarum (Dipterocarpaceae)
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 10, pages 2369–2382, May 2012
How to Cite
FINGER, A., KETTLE, C. J., KAISER-BUNBURY, C. N., VALENTIN, T., MOUGAL, J. and GHAZOUL, J. (2012), Forest fragmentation genetics in a formerly widespread island endemic tree: Vateriopsis seychellarum (Dipterocarpaceae). Molecular Ecology, 21: 2369–2382. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05543.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
- Received 19 November 2011; revision received 2 February 2012; accepted 9 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!