Gossypol-enhanced P450 gene pool contributes to cotton bollworm tolerance to a pyrethroid insecticide
Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 17, pages 4371–4385, September 2012
How to Cite
TAO, X.-Y., XUE, X.-Y., HUANG, Y.-P., CHEN, X.-Y. and MAO, Y.-B. (2012), Gossypol-enhanced P450 gene pool contributes to cotton bollworm tolerance to a pyrethroid insecticide. Molecular Ecology, 21: 4371–4385. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05548.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
- Received 30 July 2011; revised received 7 February 2012; accepted 16 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!