¶Present address: Karen Sullam, Eawag, Seestrasse 79, 6047 Kastanienbaum, Switzerland.
Environmental and ecological factors that shape the gut bacterial communities of fish: a meta-analysis
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 13, pages 3363–3378, July 2012
How to Cite
SULLAM, K. E., ESSINGER, S. D., LOZUPONE, C. A., O’CONNOR, M. P., ROSEN, G. L., KNIGHT, R., KILHAM, S. S. and RUSSELL, J. A. (2012), Environmental and ecological factors that shape the gut bacterial communities of fish: a meta-analysis. Molecular Ecology, 21: 3363–3378. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05552.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Received 27 September 2011; revision received 20 December 2011; accepted 29 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!