Postglacial colonization of Europe by the barbastelle bat: agreement between molecular data and past predictive modelling
Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 11, pages 2761–2774, June 2012
How to Cite
REBELO, H., FROUFE, E., BRITO, J. C., RUSSO, D., CISTRONE, L., FERRAND, N. and JONES, G. (2012), Postglacial colonization of Europe by the barbastelle bat: agreement between molecular data and past predictive modelling. Molecular Ecology, 21: 2761–2774. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05566.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
- Received 7 October 2010; revision received 3 February 2012; accepted 14 February2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!