These authors contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 11, pages 2775–2787, June 2012
How to Cite
STRUGNELL, J. M., WATTS, P. C., SMITH, P. J. and ALLCOCK, A. L. (2012), Persistent genetic signatures of historic climatic events in an Antarctic octopus. Molecular Ecology, 21: 2775–2787. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05572.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
- Received 24 August 2011; revised received 9 February 2012; accepted 16 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!