Molecular phylogenies reveal host-specific divergence of Ophiocordyceps unilateralis sensu lato following its host ants
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages 3022–3031, June 2012
How to Cite
KOBMOO, N., MONGKOLSAMRIT, S., TASANATHAI, K., THANAKITPIPATTANA, D. and LUANGSA-ARD, J. J. (2012), Molecular phylogenies reveal host-specific divergence of Ophiocordyceps unilateralis sensu lato following its host ants. Molecular Ecology, 21: 3022–3031. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05574.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
- Received 18 November 2011; revision revised 21 February 2012; accepted 25 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!