Neither philopatric nor panmictic: microsatellite and mtDNA evidence suggests lack of natal homing but limits to dispersal in Pacific lamprey
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages 2916–2930, June 2012
How to Cite
SPICE, E. K., GOODMAN, D. H., REID, S. B. and DOCKER, M. F. (2012), Neither philopatric nor panmictic: microsatellite and mtDNA evidence suggests lack of natal homing but limits to dispersal in Pacific lamprey. Molecular Ecology, 21: 2916–2930. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2012.05585.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2012
- Received 26 October 2011; revision received 7 March 2012; accepted 13 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!